Since 2002 home buyers and sellers large and small have been entrusting Roger Banning to represent their real estate interests in the Phoenix/Scottsdale market. From custom homes to condos, Roger knows the market and his expertise is felt immediately. His experience, marketing, network of contacts and relentless pursuit is the reason his clients goals are always met, selling their homes in the least amount of time for the most amount of money. Having built the negotiating savvy and marketing avenues required for the toughest of property sales, Roger is passionate about helping his clients navigate through a market that offers some challenges as well as a myriad of opportunities.
Whether working with C-Level Executives or first time homebuyers, selling homes today is as much an art as it is a science. His opinion on the local Phoenix/Scottsdale real estate market is often sought after and has been offered on radio shows and as expert testimony. Partnered with the International Brand of RE/MAX Excalibur, Roger is here to help represent you and to make your dream a reality. Call today to begin looking for your dream home or to sell your home for top dollar.
- M.B.A. – Masters of Business Administration, University of Phoenix, 2008
- B.S. in Justice Studies – Arizona State University, 2001
- ILS-International Luxury Society
- SFR-Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certified
- CRS Candidate-Certified Residential Specialist
- National Association of Realtors
- Scottsdale Association of Realtors
- Children’s Miracle Network
- American Heart Association
- Boys & Girls Club